"Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together!"
Psalm 34:3 (ESV)
We often say, "We can do more together than we can separately." God created us for community.
773 JESUS Film teams of passionate evangelists are working together this month, helping multitudes hear the Good News of Christ and make decisions to follow Him. When you pray and provide support, these teams are empowered to go into all areas of the world in Jesus' name. Collaborating for Christ changes lives for eternity!
Will you join us in praying for many hearts to be transformed this month?
- For the JESUS Film teams who ministered together this month. Teams made over 224,000 evangelistic contacts and more than 51,000 people made a decision to follow Christ!
- For the equipment that is now in the hands of teams in Benin, Haiti, India, and Zambia, thanks to faithful Harvest Partners from Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
September 1 - 7
- The majority of Paraguayans do not have a personal relationship with Christ. Pray they will know the true joy of life in Christ after watching the JESUS film.
- Paraguay continues to experience long-standing war and insurgency. Pray that leaders' and citizens' hearts would be softened by the peace of Christ.
- Pray for wisdom as the six Paraguay teams develop strategies for places to show the film.
September 8 - 14
- Praise: Panamanian teams have planted 214 Preaching Points in the last year! Pray God provides leaders for these budding church plants.
- The 17 teams serving in Panama request your prayer for health and safety as they travel throughout the country.
- Due to its close proximity to Colombia, Panamanians have easy access to drugs. Pray these individuals will seek God instead of drugs for their problems.Thirty-eight teams in Guatemala share the film with many who worship idols. Pray they can clearly convey the powerful message of the One True God.
September 15 - 21
- Of the 60 people groups in Mali, 35 remain unreached with the Good News of Christ. Pray the 5 Mali teams will have opportunities to show the JESUS film in villages where Jesus is not known.
- Many Malians follow a radical religious group. Pray those who make decisions for Christ have the courage to attend follow-up discipleship.
September 22 - 30
- Praise God: in the last year, the 19 Mozambique teams have presented the gospel message nearly 700 times and helped more than 68,000 people make decisions for Christ!
- Mozambique was recently devastated by a brutal war. Pray for the faith of those who are now free to choose Christ.
Mozambique often suffers floods, droughts, cyclones, and earthquakes.
- Pray for Mozambicans as they seek help and hope from these natural disasters.