Would you like to use the JESUS film and other tools to witness to your community?
FOLLOW THESE FIVE STEPS:
STEP ONE: EQUIP
- The JESUS film and other powerful films can be viewed in any of the 1,600+ available languages through the Jesus Film Project app. This app is available for iOS and Android. Click here for tips on showing the film via the app from the Jesus Film Project.
- View or download the films for free on the Jesus Film Project website. Purchase copies of DVDs at the Jesus Film Project store, or call 1-800-432-1997.
- To show the film to large groups, use a DVD player, projector, and a screen. If you would like to purchase any equipment that JESUS Film teams use, click here. (External partner site)
- Read about other evangelism tools that you can purchase and use.
STEP TWO: PRAY AND PLAN
- Pray that God will bless your church with a vision and burden to reach the lost. Share the film with those you think would make good volunteers at your event.
- Pray about who God wants you to reach in your community. Pray that God will convict the hearts of the people in the community.
- Ask God for wisdom and creativity in planning your event. View simple evangelism strategies and prior event success stories.
- Preparation may take weeks — develop a strategy that allows sufficient time for each step.
STEP THREE: INVITE
- A personal invitation is the most effective. Attempt to invite as many of your guests as possible in person.
- Consider using social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to invite community members to your showing.
- Display posters and distribute flyers. Create your own or download and print resources here.
STEP FOUR: PRESS PLAY
- If you would like to share an overview of the JESUS Film Harvest Partners ministry at your event, view and download available presentations here.
STEP FIVE: FOLLOW-UP
- It is vital to follow-up with and disciple those who make decisions for Christ at your showing. Click here for the suggested follow-up steps.
Speak with a JFHP representative today by calling 913-663-5700 or by emailing Info@JFHP.org