Would you like to use the JESUS film and
other tools to witness to your community?
FOLLOW THESE FIVE STEPS:
STEP ONE: EQUIP
- The JESUS film and other powerful films can be viewed in any of the 1,600+ available languages through the Jesus Film Project app. This app is available for iOS and Android.
- View or download the films for free on the Jesus Film Project website. Purchase copies of DVDs at the Jesus Film Project store, or call 1-800-432-1997.
- To show the film to large groups, use a DVD player, projector, and a screen. If you would like to purchase any equipment that JESUS Film teams use, click here. (External partner site)
- Read about other evangelism tools that you can purchase and use.
STEP TWO: PRAY AND PLAN
- Pray that God will bless your church with a vision and burden to reach the lost. Share the film with those you think would make good volunteers at your event.
- Pray about who God wants you to reach in your community. Pray that God will convict the hearts of the people in the community.
- Ask God for wisdom and creativity in planning your event. View simple evangelism strategies and prior event success stories.
- Preparation may take weeks — develop a strategy that allows sufficient time for each step.
STEP THREE: INVITE
- A personal invitation is the most effective. Attempt to invite as many of your guests as possible in person.
- Consider using social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to invite community members to your showing.
- Display posters and distribute flyers. Create your own or download and print resources here.
STEP FOUR: PRESS PLAY
- If you would like to share an overview of the JESUS Film Harvest Partners ministry at your event, view and download available presentations here.
STEP FIVE: FOLLOW-UP
- It is vital to follow-up with and disciple those who make decisions for Christ at your showing. Click here for the suggested follow-up steps.
Speak with a JFHP representative today by calling 913-663-5700 or by emailing Info@JFHP.org